Friday, August 29, 2008

Prelim Count Update: 2/4

Two down. Two to go.

Started at 8. Finished at 3.

7 hours. 6 and 1/2 if you cut out my lunch break. Closer to 6 if you cut out bathroom breaks and me just needing to pace because I was alone in a tiny room that was half-filled with file cabinets and I could hear my thoughts bouncing off of the walls and on to the blank page in front of me.

So, yeah. 7 hours. 6 hours actual writing time. Ugh.

13 pages (closer to 12.3), single spaced.

Felt a lot better about this one. There was one question that I'm pretty sure I got wrong, but the others I felt pretty good about. I even had a moment of brilliance on this one.

Ask me about it sometime when I'm not brain dead.

1 Comments:

Blogger Arely said...

Oh my goodness, Raoul! That is academic insanity at its best! Hehe... wow. Well, dear, best of luck!!
Seriously~ we'll be praying for you aqui en Mexico :)May God be with you throughout the process :)

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home